Our Counseling Services
“When I came to you I was a little girl – lost, scratched, bruised and deeply wounded – longing to be found! You found that little girl, embraced her and guided her home. I so wish that I had met you years ago.” Cindy
CC&FRC is a multi-dimensional ministry, including:
* Pastoral Counseling and Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families and children. Group therapy is also offered.
* Pastoral Consultation for pastors, church staffs, health care organizations and other community agencies.
* Church/Community Education through our workshops and speakers bureau. A variety of topics — theological and psychological — are available for programs at churches, civic organizations, schools and other groups.
* Using individual, marital, family and group therapy, our staff members provide help with:
* Marital conflict, separation, divorce
* Family tensions, parent-child conflict
* Anxiety, depression, low self-esteem
* Loss, grief, guilt
* Struggles with values and spirituality
* Emotional pain from physical illness
* Sexual and physical abuse issues
* Life transitions
Because our mission emphasizes the importance of education to churches and the community, Covenant Counseling also offers a catalogue of educational programs which target a range of topics, including:
* Addiction and the family
* Communication skills
* Marital relations
* Understanding family dynamics
* Developing self-esteem
* Emotional and spiritual growth
* Loss and grief
* Aging and the family